They are adored by children and adults alike.
If you are in a hurry, do not worry, altogether with baking time you’ll need less then an hour to make these yummy, extra impressive sandwiches.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour + 1 baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 kg spinach (cooked, strained and cut in small pieces)
- 20-25 dg cream cheese (optionally Philadelphia)
- 10-12 pieces cheese for toast
- 5-6 pieces of ham ( cut 2-3mm)
- instead of ham you can also put slices of salmon and garlic butter instead of cheeses
- Mix together eggs, flour and baking powder.
- Add spinach, salted and mix it again.
- Prepare rectangular baking pan, cover the bottom with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture on the baking pan and bake 20 minutes on 180C.
- Spread the cream cheese on half of the dough (dough should be still warm)..
- Than cover it with slices of cheese for toast.
- Finally put the ham on top of the cheese.
- Cover with the remaining dough.
- Now make trees with mold
HINT: This sandwiches should be refrigerated, take it out 15 min before serving.