This is my favorite recipe with sardines which I got from my friend Lada, brilliant cook herself.
INGREDIENTS: ( for 4 persons )
- 1kg fresh sardines (cleaned, filleted and cut into pieces)
- 500g spaghetti
- olive oil
- 2 big onions (sliced into larger pieces)
- 1,5 dl dry white wine
- bunch of chopped parsley
- 3 clove of garlic, sliced
- few salted anchovies, sliced (amount depend of you, same as garlic)
- 1 tbsp capers
- Prepare a deep pan or even better a wok.Heat olive oil and onions on the medium flame until onions become golden-brown.
- Stir in the garlic and salted anchovies, and pour white wine. Increase the heat a little bit and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Than add sardines and cook it all together for additional 10 minutes.
- Put cooked spaghetti in the sauce and lightly stir. Sprinkle it all over with parsley and olive oil and add the capers at the very end.