When I am in rush and having friends coming over in few hours, I go for somefast’n’easy-to prepare finger food as crisp tools with mushrooms and anchovies. They go amazingly with a glass of wine and usually I have all ingredients in my fridge, so I don’t have to waste that little and precious amount of time that I have by going to the store.
YOU’LL NEED: (enough for 6 persons )
- 1/2 kg mushrooms ( I combine 2-3 types )
- 1 big red onion
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 salted anchovies
- bunch of chopped parsley
- 1tbsp aceto balsamico
- Cut mushrooms and an onion on very small pieces, just few mm.
- Heat olive oil in a wok, than add an onion, stir it for a minute and add mushrooms.
- Stir it for few minutes until mushrooms became soft, than put heat on medium and continue stirring ’till water vaporizes.
- At the very end add aceto balsamic sliced anchovies and parsley.
SERVE on crisp rolls or on toasted sliced of bread.