I adore the contrast between the sweet pumpkin taste and sharp gorgonzola one. The Divine mixture of strong orange color with blueish/greenish veins of gorgonzola looks very elegant served on a black plate.
Prepare the pumpkin ahead. Just bake it in the oven approx.30-40 minutes on 200’C ( depends of pumpkin’s weight). Once baked, peel the skin and you can keep it in refrigerator for a few days and can use it for bruschettas, for soup or for risotto.
Now, if you wish something yummy for dinner and you are a bit lazy and not very eager to spend much time in the kitchen prepare yourself these easy, yet deliciously aromatic meal.
- baguette bread
- pumpkin ( baked in oven)
- few pieces of gorgonzola
- honey (optional )
- extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Cut a bread into pieces 1,5cm
- Spread few of them with honey
- Sprinkle few of them with olive oil
- Than put a piece of baked pumpkin on each bread
- Finally cover it with piece of gorgonzola
- Bake it in preheated oven on 200’C until gorgonzola melt over the pumpkin